CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Great Moment

At the end of this first semester was a great moment for me. The reason is my classmates and I got “a long holiday” at that moment. Actually, it isn’t a holiday, but it is a silent week before the final test. A silent week is started on December 24th, 2008 until January 2nd, 2009. In spite of the fact, it is so cozy for us, especially for me because I could go to my hometown, Cirebon.

I was arrived in Cirebon on December 23rd, 2008. In Cirebon, I could do anything that I want. In addition, my big family from other cities came to my house. So, I felt very happy. My big family and I spent the time together. We had dinner out at Kharisma, a seafood restaurant on Cikalahang. In the next day, we swam together at Apita Hotel. We also shopped at Grage Mall. In the new year eve, we played card and fireworks.

Besides that, I also spent my time with my friends at senior high school. We assembled in my friend’s house, Rangga. After that, we lunch out at Grage Mall and then we watched a movie together. In addition, we took some photos at M-studio. We could express what we feel at that moment. In the next day, we went to Curug Maja, a beautiful waterfall in Kuningan. In there, we refreshed our mind and relaxed our body. We also took some photos in there. It was a great moment for me and I’ll remember it forever.



1 comments:

Eki said...

It sounds like a great holiday you had. Why don't you share the photos here as well?

Can you recommend the best seafood eating place in Cirebon? I like sea food.